I love being a lawyer and I love changing my clients’ perception of what it’s like to work with a lawyer. I often serve as a sounding board for our clients. While our clients know their business better than anyone, together we make a great team – we find the best possible approach to achieve the desired goals. Then, we make it happen in the most efficient way possible.
Personally, I love spending time with my family. I also enjoy cars (including racing them), local/regional travel, weight lifting, technology stuff, gadgets and cool watches.
- Rockville Chamber of Commerce Entrepreneur of the Year (2019)
- Bethesda Magazine Top Business Attorney (2019)
- CEO Report Mid-Atlantic Innovator & Entrepreneur Winner (2018)
- SmartCEO Centers of Influence Winner (2016)
- Leadership Montgomery: Graduate (Class of 2011 – the Class That Rocks!) General Counsel and member of Board of
- Directors and Executive Committee
- Rockville Chamber of Commerce: CEO Roundtable facilitator
- Montgomery County Small Business Economic Recovery Task Force
- Regular presenter on government subcontracting, business operations, succession planning, employment issues and commercial real estate to businesses and trade associations throughout the Washington, DC Metropolitan area.
JD: Wake Forest University School of Law, 1997.
BS: Political Science, James Madison University, 1994.
Bar Admissions: State of Maryland and the District of Columbia.